Thursday, February 21, 2008

International Delight

I absolutely love all things international: food, movies, culture, art, (men), languages, etc. So when Wendy asked if I'd like to go to Grand Mart, I said yes!

The store is absolutely overwhelming. They have everything from Chinese eggplant, to lemon grass, to live blue crab; countless variety of Asian sauces, Indian spices, grains from around the world and relatively inexpensive produce. I was overwhelmed, and my inability to make decisions kicked in at once! So many choices, but limited amount of refrigerator space.

I ended up buying lemon grass, Chinese eggplant, bok choy, plantains, grapes, mango yogurt and nectar, chorizo, bulgur, dried mushrooms, sweet chili paste and a few other random items.

Can't wait to cook something using my new purchases on Friday and over the weekend.

Thanks to Wendy!!!

1 comment:

Cara said...

I'd be happy to take you another time! :-)