Thursday, April 17, 2008

Every girl deserves to be pampered

Spring is finally here! It's sunny and warm in DC today, and looks like the good weather is here to stay...at least for the next several days.

I had an urge to get a pedicure (my feet felt tired from dancing last night), but was wearing closed-toe shoes at work. What choice did I have, but to go shopping for flip flops? Seriously...

I went over to Union Station during lunch, but everything in Nine West and Bandolino was expensive (especially since I really did not need yet another pair of shoes). I finally found a cheap pair of flip flops in Douglas (a makeup store) and headed to Capital Nails for a pedicure.

I don't like having too many choices: it's hard to pick what you want! I ended up choosing Opi's Lincoln Park After Dark, because I have a bottle of it at home, and would be able to do any necessary maintenance.

This was the first time I had a pedicure done by a man: he was okay.

Cheap flip flops.........$2.99+tax
Pedicure....................$28.00
Tip..............................$5.00
Feeling Pampered....priceless!

No comments: