Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Lunch...who would have thunk?

My original plan of getting Chinese for lunch with Ashley fell through, so Stacey suggested California Tortilla. I've only eaten there once, and decided that I preferred Chipotle. However, I'm trying really hard to be open minded and not knock things down before giving them a chance. To California Tortilla we went, and I ordered a Crunchy BBQ Ranch Salad, which Stacey recommended.

I was so pleasantly surprised! The salad was a perfect combination of crisp lettuces, grilled chicken breast, tortilla strips, shredded Monterrey jack cheese, black beans, corn, fresh salsa and scallions, and was drizzled with BBQ sauce and served with a side of Ranch dressing.

Ooops, I just made a mistake of looking up the salad's nutritional value....might have to rethink things ;)

No comments: