Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sephora doesn't play nice

A few months ago I signed up for Sephora beauty insider. They send me emails letting me know of their new products, offer special discounts, etc. However, the real reason I signed up was to receive a free birthday present. I LOVE free things :)

At the end of March, I received an "ultimate indulgence for birthday suits of all ages, Sephora Vanilla Cupcake Bath & Shower Bubbles has the wonderfully fresh scent of freshly baked vanilla cake to get your day off to a sweet-smelling start. Celebrate with suds that make your skin say ahhh—our gift to you."


I absolutely loved the scent of this body wash. When there were only a few drops left, I decided to treat myself and buy a bigger bottle. No such luck! Turns out the company doesn't offer this scent for retail. I called several stores, but received the same answer "Sorry." I then decided to email their customer service, but no such luck.
Dear Sephora people: if you somehow happen to read this, please, please, pretty please reconsider your decision, and offer this product for purchase at your stores. I'm begging you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello - I am a Sephora employee and I am so excited to hear you love our Beauty Insider Program and our FREE birthday gift! I have some very EXCITING news...The full-size product of our fabultus Vanilla Cupcake Bath & Shower Bubbles will be available this Fall! We can't wait for you to stop by this Fall and pick one up!