Sunday, July 27, 2008

A little bit of shopping

This past Friday Stacey and I went shopping during lunch. This was the first time in ages both of us actually bought something! Stacey bought a pretty blue/brown necklace.

I bought these Nina shoes: quite a splurge, but they were on sale and have cushioning: I think these will be my new dancing shoes.

I also bought a pair of silver hoop earrings to replace my ghetto hoops :) (you can see the old ones in the picture below). The new hoops are real silver, smaller in diameter and are actually made from square tubing instead of round. Alas, Macy's' doesn't have a picture of them on their site.

Then today, Anna and I were at Tabletop and I bought perfume! I have been looking for new perfume for a while but not finding anything I like. That's when I found Soular Therapy System Heavenly Body eau de toilette. You are supposed to choose a fragrance that matches your sign (mine is Aries), but I liked the one for Leo (orange lemon)...and it was on sale! LOVE.

No comments: