Thursday, August 14, 2008

I survived a baseball game

A few weeks ago Ashley asked if I would like to go to a baseball game. I was a bit hesitant:

1) the only other baseball game I attended a few years ago was a bore
2) I'm not a fan of baseball
3) I don't really get the rules
4) At that time I thought JR was going to take me to a game

But then JR disappeared, and Ashley reminded me that there will be men at the game, and plus it's a new stadium and they have food. I was sold!

Yesterday Ashley, Carrie and I went to the game. And you know what? It was actually fun. The stadium itself is absolutely gorgeous! The weather was perfect, the food (hotdogs and nachos) was pretty good, and I don't think we paid too much attention to the game at all. The Nationals did not score a single home run (is that the right term? score?), but I did not care.

Thanks for inviting me, Ashley!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

LOVE IT! This might be your best entry yet! See you tonight.