Wednesday, September 17, 2008

A new dress

This evening, Wendy and I will be volunteering at the Kennedy Center for the Helping Children Soar benefit organized by Children's Law Center. This is the same event I volunteered at last year.

I really wanted to buy a new dress for this event. Monday I went to a few stores at the Union Station, but could not find anything. Then on the way home I stopped by at Ann Taylor Loft, and of course started with the sales racks. Seriously, I cannot remember the last time I bought something that wasn't on sale.

There I saw a really pretty dress (see the picture to the left), but unfortunately it wasn't on sale: someone mistakenly put it there. I decided to try it on, and really liked it!

What to do??? I bought it! I think in the end it is a good investment, and it makes me feel pretty. And who knows, if it goes on sale within two weeks, I can get my money back.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this dress! Good choice!