Monday, September 22, 2008

Thursdays and Sundays will not be the same...

I'm very excited about the return of some of my favorite shows. Some of them, Grey's Anatomy and Desperate Housewives, however, will just not be the same.

Why? Because I used to watch them with my friend Paige, who lived on the same floor in my apartment building. But then she moved to Atlanta, and now I'll have to watch them on my own. Rather sad.

We used to have a great time getting together, snacking, sometimes painting our nails, watching & discussing the shows. Guess now we'll just have to move our discussions to an on-line format.

Sigh.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm just a few weeks from moving in :) We could watch the shows together and have Jen over to keep us from killing each other! But you're right - Paige could never be replaced.

BlueToYou said...

yeah i'm sad :( we could call each other though....or at least im during

FCP said...

Could you skype her and chat while you watch it together?
Faye