Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Shopping: I see red!!!

After lunch at Alero on Saturday, I decided to make a quick stop at one of my favorite stores around Dupont Circle: Secondi! It's a consignment store specializing in fashion merchandise, and the best thing: it doesn't smell like many of the second-hand stores do. I pretty much find at least one thing at Secondi whenever I visit it, and always receive compliments on my purchases. This time was no different!

The first find was the Red Kenneth Cole Reaction Vest. I absolutely love anything by Kenneth Cole, especially his Reaction line. Unfortunately, I could not find a picture of the red vest, but use your imagination :)

The vest is pretty much brand new, so I saved quite a bit! And it's red: what's not to like?












The second find, and completely unexpected, was the Red seatbelt bag! I did not really even need one, but again, it's red, it had a great price, and I've always liked these bags. One of my friends used to always carry one (she probably still does) and I've always admired it, but wasn't going to spend a lot of money on a bag...this was just a lucky find!

Unfortunately the bag did not match my outfit on Saturday, so I had to wait till later that day and then on Sunday to carry it :)

Yay!

In sad news, I still haven't found a winter coat...and the search continues!

3 comments:

Dianne said...

love the bag

I'm a big fan of Kenneth Cole too

Anonymous said...

This bag is so RED it could have been a great Ruby Tuesday entry. Good luck with your coat. It's hard to find the right one.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you did some good shopping. Good luck finding the coat.

Paz