Wednesday, February 25, 2009

3 New Purchases

I'm totally a girlie girl. I love pretty things. I love flowers. I would not get out of my apartment without wearing a pair of earrings. My nails and toenails are usually painted. I like the color pink. I like nice perfumes. I love dark chocolate. I pray to never have to do manual labor (although I'm pretty handy with a hammer and a hand saw, can change a light bulb and hang my own photographs).

And yet, I just bought 3 pairs of men's lounge pants from Target!!! I absolutely love them: thin, soft, with large pockets: all I have to do is sew up the fly :)

I bought a gray pair, a black one and a checkered one.

Lounging in these pants is going to become one of my favorite activities. And they were only $9.99 each! Go get yours today!

P.S. and just to clarify, that is not me in that photo!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's always good to be comfortable.

Paz ;-)