Friday, June 12, 2009

No more shopping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A few weeks ago I changed things up in my closet: I switched up my winter/fall wardrobe to a spring/summer wardrobe. During this big to-do I also put a bunch of clothing items on top of my "to be donated" pile, which is quite large now.

ARGH: I'm so tired of buying things and then either not wearing them, or growing out of them or not taking good care of them. So I decided not to buy any more clothes/shoes/jewelry for the next two months (so basically June and July). So far, so good. But temptations are everywhere!!!

Perhaps that's why last night when I was working at Sur La Table I bought two martini glasses. Mine are the red ones: I just could not resist: they were on sale from $9.99 to $2.99. I think they'll be really fun to use as props for my food blog. And they also match the red color of my Mikasa martini glasses and are not clothing/shoes/jewelry...yes, I'm really good at justifying my decisions!

No comments: