I have, however, been feeling like shopping a lot. Everything from a trip to Puerto Rico for Thanksgiving, to food bloggers' festival in San Francisco...below are some of my latest purchases.
1) White Franco Satro bag--I got mine at DSW and know will have a really hard time waiting for next Spring/Summer to start carrying it. I can't really pull off a white bag in Fall/Winter, right?
2) I also bought a few things at Ann Taylor Loft, definitely one of my most favorite stores:
a. a ruffle top, b. a few camisoles (in deep pink and bluish color...and now am tempted to get the other colors on line)
3) A pink Toshiba netbook for my travel! (Special help to Misha for finding the color I wanted)
4) I also bought a matte black plate in World Market and a pretty white teacup (I'll post those photos on Mango & Tomato later next week)
5) Two new dresses from Macy's, which I bought a few weeks ago during my shopping time with Jenn (note that the first one has a different pattern from what is pictured)
I think that is about it for now :)