Friday, October 26, 2007

Looking forward to....

Hi!
I realized I haven't written in a few days. Not much has been happening, and the weather has been majorly depressing. It's been raining for days, cold, gray, gets dark early and is still dark in the morning....right.

So I decided to write about a few things that I'm actually looking forward to :-)
  1. Today I'm going to the Performance of Tango Buenos Aires.
  2. My friend Alyssa is coming for a visit this weekend and we are planning to have brunch at Teaism, do some shopping at Secondi and then go to a few museums.
  3. This weekend I also will be testing 4 recipes for Robyn Webb.
  4. There are several volunteering events I'll be participating at with Washington DCJCC in November. One of them is Everything But the Turkey.
  5. For Thanksgiving I'm going to Des Moines!!! Why? Because I've never been to Iowa. Okay, sort of kidding. Anna is there, so I'm flying to visit her :)
  6. Food related excitement (Sort of): on November 7th I'm going to see Anthony Bourdain!!!

I think these are all the major ones for now. Will keep you updated if anything else comes up.

No comments: