Saturday, October 27, 2007

shopping!!!!!!!

Today I went to Teaism with Alyssa and Paige, and it's right next to one of my favorite stores: Secondi! So of course I had to go and see what I could find. And find I did!
1) this very unique black sweater. The flowers are made from leather. I think it's really cool, and decided to spend $55.


2) This is the first pair of shoes I bought in Secondi: BCBG! for $22!!!! and they are so cute and pretty comfortable (I wore them for the rest of the day!) And I did not have any brown flats, so I needed them (right).

3) This was DEFINITELY a splurge. Alyssa and I went to Touchstone gallery next to Archives metro and I saw this ring there and LOVED it! It's sterling silver and you can actually make it taller or scrunch the coil to make it shorter. So I decided to treat myself ($90!). I love it!!!

No comments: