Monday, November 5, 2007

A New Scent

I really like perfume. Some of my favorite ones are Burberry (the original scent: Anna of course bought it first, and I had to follow suit), Armani Mania and Very Sexy by Victoria Secret. The different scents elevate my mood, make me feel pretty, and it doesn't hurt when I get complimented on them!

I was running low on all of the ones that I already have and have been contemplating buying a new one. Everyone needs a change, right? I went to Origins and was completely surprised when I tried Ginger Essence™ Intensified fragrance spray. I really liked how it smelled and decided to treat myself to it!

Here is a description:

Here's a little something special to help you stay warm all season long - Ginger Essence™ Intensified fragrance spray. The spicy fire of Ginger and the refreshing zeal of Bergamot, Lemon and Lime are deepened to create an even more sensuous synergy between warm and cool, energy and calm, tempest and tranquility. Now the aroma is even more impossible to resist.

No comments: