Thursday, January 3, 2008

Love my new pajamas!!!

I've had a gift card to Victoria's Secret since my birthday last year (March, for those of you who don't know). I finally found something there that I wanted to buy: flannel pajamas. And they were on sale: perfect! I decided to go with the brightest color combination possible to battle the winter blues.


My hope was that the pajamas would arrive by New Year's so that I could lounge at home wearing them, but alas that was not to be.

Instead, I finally got them last night and immediately changed into them until it was time to go to my rueda practice. I might look like a clown in them, but I don't care. They are cheerful and super soft.

(obviously I am not the one in the picture)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was about to say something about you dying your hair but then i read your comment at the bottom..those are cool!!

-- misha

Anonymous said...

I love these pajamas! I have two pair and there has been a lot of lounging going on!

--Annie

Anonymous said...

I bought these for my brother's girlfriend for Christmas - she too immediately changed into them;) They are very cool indeed!