Wednesday, February 27, 2008

If it kills roses, how good is it for me?

Stacey taught me that adding a packet of sugar prolongs the life of roses. I then read the same advice in my beloved Real Simple. When I was out of sugar on Monday, I decided to add a packet of Sweet'N Low to my roses instead.

Who knows if the quality of the roses wasn't up to standard, or the water wasn't clean enough, but my roses wilted after one day! Perhaps it was Sweet'N Low??

It leaves me wondering: if Sweet'N Low kills roses, what is it doing to my body? But all this wondering is not enough for me to stop drinking Diet Pepsi, to huge disappointment of Robyn Webb.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Its the aspartame!! ewwww... that stuff is so bad for you, even roaches wont eat it :( How its even allowed in our food, I have no idea... bad bad stuff...