Wednesday, April 23, 2008

A simple dinner for a simple girl...

Okay, maybe I'm not that simple :)

I've been eating out quite a bit in the last few days, and decided to actually cook dinner tonight.

On the menu:
1) roasted red potatoes with red onions, drizzled with olive oil, lemon juice and sprinkled with a bit of chili powder

2) chicken breasts marinated in olive oil, lemon juice and lemon zest, garlic, chili powder, and then seared in a pan and finished in the oven

3) cucumber/tomato/red onion/dill salad with olive oil, raspberry blush vinegar and feta cheese (too bad I did not have any olives)

The food turned out delicious! Note how I used the same ingredients in different parts of the meal. If you want detailed recipes, email me. Btw, I'm super pleased with the way the pictures came out!

The only thing missing was some company. Who wants to come over for dinner?

No comments: