Thursday, April 24, 2008

Say What???

This is the first good "say what???" and hopefully not the last.

I received the following email today.

Hi Stacey --

I'm glad to hear you branched out and gave California Tortilla another chance! The Crunchy BBQ Salad is darn tasty, isn't it? The Crunchy BBQ Ranch Burrito, the Blackened Chicken Caesar Burrito and the Honey Lime Burrito with a side order of chips and queso are delicious as well. (At least those are what I love best and it's all about me, Stacey.)


If you send me your address I'd love to send you a free coupon for breaking out of your Mexican food shell. In the meantime, thanks for mentioning us!

Yours Truly,
Pam
Queen of Burritos


This must be in response to my blog post about eating at California Tortilla with Stacey yesterday. Pam must have gotten our names confused: but who cares? I get a free lunch out of it!

Stacey...we should go together again and then it'd be 50% off :)

No comments: