Friday, June 27, 2008

Sibling Bonding

Tomorrow I'm taking a bus (!!!) to New York City, where I'm meeting Misha and Anna for a sibling weekend of fun (let's hope!).

This will be the first time I'm taking a bus to NYC: I typically take Amtrak train or fly, so this should be interesting. More importantly, this will be the first time in more than a year that Anna, Misha and I are all in the same place at the same time.

So far we only have a few things planned:
1) dinner with Jenny and her boyfriend Chris at Pio Maya
2) Jazz at Blue Note: something Misha really wanted to do being a jazz enthusiast and all
3) Brunch with Jenny in Brooklyn at Bubby's

Other than that, just some walking around, eating some good food, and maybe a bit of sightseeing and shopping!

I will most likely have no access to Internet till Sunday night, but I will write updates and post pictures then!

No comments: