Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Chop't with Ashley

I've been eating out way too much lately, and the trend will continue while Anna is in DC for the next two weeks.

Since I came back from Seattle Sunday night, I had no time (okay, no desire) to go grocery shopping: thus, nothing to bring to work for lunch. Luckily, I had a date with Ashley for lunch. Decided to give Chop't a second try. I've been there once before with Kamal, Jenn, etc, but had soup. This time I was ready for the salad.

The place was super hectic: line outside of the door, at least 10 "salad dudes" making various salads and so many choices!!!! I ended up getting an "ivy league" sandwich (smaller amount than a salad rolled into a tortilla): romaine lettuce, grilled asparagus, avocado, tomato, cucumber & corn with ranch dressing.

Thoughts: not bad for the price. I think next time I'll go for salad instead of a wrap. And maybe add some protein. But overall not a bad choice for lunch. I can't imagine working there: too claustrophobic, fast paced, and hectic (I think I mentioned hectic already).

No comments: