Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Things that make me smile

During the trip to Montreal (yes, I promise to eventually stop talking about it) Anna, Erica and I visited the Musée D'Art Contemporain De Montréal, and my favorite exhibit contained photographs and statues of Logopagus. I don't know if it's because I'm a twin, or because I wear glasses, but I found something endearing and humorous about these two conjoined twins. They make me smile.


This was one of my favorite photos at the exhibit. I have no idea what it means/represents, but it just made me smile.






Something else that makes me smile is John and Kate Plus 8. Not sure if that's because in college I had a crush on someone who looks like John, or the eight adorable children, but anytime I'm at the gym watching Project Runway and switch to TLC during the commercials and see John and Kate Plus 8 show, I have a big smile on my face.
It's really the little things in life ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

oh the twins!!! i love :)