Friday, October 3, 2008

Did you see those shoes?

This is the least political blog ever. In fact, I don't think I've ever made a political statement/comment here. Why? I guess despite the fact that I live in DC, politics really don't interest me that much. However, because everyone has been talking non-stop about the Vice Presidential debate, I felt like I should watch it.

Plus...there was no Grey's Anatomy.

The entire time I was watching the debate last night, I wished I would have counted the number of times Palin said "also." Not that I could have done a better job :) but then I'm not running for a VP. I also thought it was interesting how many times she mentioned the hard-to-pronounce names of foreign leaders: almost as if to separate herself from Bush, who messed up on a few of them.

Also, I was amazed how she stood for almost 2 hours in those high-heeled shoes without moving around or fidgeting: that takes a true stamina!

No comments: