Friday, November 7, 2008

What am I a hotel or something?

Anna has been staying with me for 3 weeks now (ever since she graduated from the CIA). It is nice having another person in my apartment: we go grocery shopping together, watch TV, cook, go dancing (because she has a car, we can go to a salsa place that I could not go to before...yay).

But I have limited space. My apartment is a studio and really can't fit that many people. It reminds me of when my family lived in Moscow, Russia, and our distant relatives stopped over for a few days because they were in Moscow to get their documents ready to move to Israel or US.

Last night, Anna and I were sitting on the couch, and all of a sudden Anna started screaming! Turned out we have a new (unwelcome!!!) guest. I think it's related to this being. I mean, seriously? Another mouse! It completely grosses me out, and all that my apartment maintenance person was able to do was to block a small hole (that apparently wasn't fixed the first time I had a problem) and put more sticky-gluey-things around my apartment for the mouse to step into.

It's a nightmare!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Ooops! Sorry didn't mean to laugh. That is NOT the type of guest one wants.

Oh, I have an award for you on my blog. Please stop by to pick it up when you get a chance.

Paz