Thursday, December 18, 2008

More shopping, more shoes

As if buying a red vest and a red bag wasn't enough, last Sunday Anna, Jenn and I met up for more shopping. (I just noticed that both Anna and Jenn have 2 'n's in their names! I feel slightly left out!). For the longest time I have been looking for a pair of black flat shoes: you'd be surprised how hard it is to find them!

When we were in TJMaxx, Anna found a pair of Me Too shoes, that are completely adorable. Sadly, I could not find a picture of them on line, but these ones on the left come pretty close. Mine are a bit shinier though.


And as if buying one pair of shoes wasn't enough, I bought another one! Mine, however, are in blue! They will go perfectly with jeans or white capri pants in the summer :) What can I say? I love shoes!

And then it was time to leave the shopping behind and go out for Peruvian dinner.

No comments: