Friday, February 13, 2009

Roses

I've always believed in treating myself to nice things. Luckily, sometimes those nice things can be purchased for $5, as is the case with these roses. Because this was the first week in quite some time that I was planning on being at work a full week, I needed something to cheer me up: I thought buying roses was a perfect idea. Stacey and Annie joined me.

I bought 6 peach colored roses and they've been sitting on my desk at work for four days. Yesterday I took them home to enjoy over the weekend.

It's amazing how flowers can cheer me up! Here are some close-up shots of the roses.


4 comments:

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Olga, I love roses!
In my garden there are roses of all colors!
You roses are fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
Hope you post every week in TODAY'S FLOWERS!

Luiz

Anonymous said...

Beautiful roses!!
Thank you for your pictures.
The Earth Laughs in Flowers.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Arija said...

They really are a delight as are your photos of them.

BlueToYou said...

ah roses. how i love pink ones ;)