Friday, February 13, 2009

Roses

I've always believed in treating myself to nice things. Luckily, sometimes those nice things can be purchased for $5, as is the case with these roses. Because this was the first week in quite some time that I was planning on being at work a full week, I needed something to cheer me up: I thought buying roses was a perfect idea. Stacey and Annie joined me.

I bought 6 peach colored roses and they've been sitting on my desk at work for four days. Yesterday I took them home to enjoy over the weekend.

It's amazing how flowers can cheer me up! Here are some close-up shots of the roses.


4 comments:

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Olga, I love roses!
In my garden there are roses of all colors!
You roses are fantastic! Thanks for sharing.
Hope you post every week in TODAY'S FLOWERS!

Luiz

guild-rez said...

Beautiful roses!!
Thank you for your pictures.
The Earth Laughs in Flowers.
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Arija said...

They really are a delight as are your photos of them.

BlueToYou said...

ah roses. how i love pink ones ;)