Friday, February 13, 2009

Things Found On The Ground

Wednesday Ashley's mentee wasn't in school again, so for the third week in a row I had to go mentoring on my own. It's boring: I have no one to talk to. So instead, I take my camera and my MP3 Player for entertainment.

And that's how I took two of these photos: a spoon embedded in cement and a hair color sample :) I wonder what people thought when they saw me taking photos of the ground!?



In other news, N (my mentee) was amazing on Wednesday. She listened, was in a good mood, did not complain about having to read, in fact read an entire book by herself! She was like a different child. I'm crossing my fingers this behavior will magically continue from now on.

1 comment:

BlueToYou said...

LOVE this entry. you always find great things to blog about and take pictures of :)