1) She doesn't have a receptionist
2) She doesn't have assistants
3) Once she emailed me at midnight cancelling the appointment for the following morning
4) There hasn't been a single time when she was actually ready for me at the time she said to come in
5) My permanent crown fell out twice
6) Sometimes her daughter is on phone duty: this means rudeness, completely unprofessional behavior and snarky remarks
After my permanent crown fell out for the 2nd time, I called and talked to Mrs. Manning's daughter. She insinuated that it was somehow my fault that the crown kept on falling out. When I told her that I could not imagine what it was that I did wrong, she replied "I don't know, I'm not in your mouth"
7) Most of communication for making appointments, etc, was done over text messages and email
8) Once, she cut my tongue during a procedure and instead of apologizing claimed that "for someone so quiet, you have quite an active tongue"
9) Ashley found a new and more organized dentist who actually has receptionists and assistants! So I switched!
10) Although Cindy insinuated a few times that I might perhaps be having an affair with my dentist because I was seeing her so many times, that is simply not true