Thursday, April 23, 2009

Sunflowers & Gerber Daisies

Often people tell me I'm high maintenance and it takes a lot to please me. That is just not true. First of all, I maintain myself. Second of all, most of the time it's the little things that make me happy. Combine the two and it explains why I buy flowers for myself ;)

Flowers make me happy. They brighten up my environment and cheer me up! Over the weekend I bought a bouquet of sunflowers and a bouquet of Gerber daisies. My original plan of combining the two bouquets in one vase failed miserably: the sunflowers were just too heavy and would not cooperate, so I kept the two kinds of flowers separately.


3 comments:

BlueToYou said...

ooo LOVE the sunflower photos! that should be a collage!

Müge Tekil said...

Hello Olga,

These are really gorgeous photos! I wish you a beautiful new week!

Ciao,

Müge

DeniseinVA said...

I agree, these are gorgeous. I love flowers too, and I find them very uplifting. I think I am going to treat myself to some after reading your post.