Sunday, May 17, 2009

Flowers and Sky

This weekend I walked around U-street neighborhood visiting local galleries. There were so many pretty flowers in bloom! Below is a collage of just some of the photographs I took (click to enlarge).

These are a few pictures of an empty carriage house that stood next to one of the galleries. I think this would be an amazing place for a dance studio...if only.

And here is a Buddha I saw at one of the houses.

And here's a picture of me on one of the rocking sculptures.

5 comments:

Luiz Santilli Jr said...

Hi Olga
Marvelous series of differents flowers!
All takes are wonderful!
Thanks for sharing and for posting every Sunday for TODAY'S FLOWERS!
Have a nice week, my friend!
Luiz
PS>I'm inviting you to became Guest Friend in TODAY'S FLOWERS!
My e-mail is luizsantillijr@gmail.com.

Redzlan said...

Beautiful flowers collage.

BlueToYou said...

as always, lovely indeed. were you walking around dupont? i miss those adventures with you :)

Tulip said...

beautiful series of flowers.

DeniseinVA said...

Hi Olga, I enjoyed your series of photographs, always so interesting. The collages were great and I liked how you added the black and white shots, all came together so well. Have a great week.