Friday, July 27, 2007

The joy of Jewelry!


I have been looking for a turquoise necklace for several months now and haven't found the one that I really liked.

Then a few weeks ago while on vacation in Dallas I happened to look at the jewelry sold at one of the kiosks in the mall and found THE necklace! It's gorgeous and exactly what I have been looking for: big oval turquoise stones going all the way around with little turquoise beads inbetween. And it's adjustable. I'm totally in love :)

And I even got a 10% discount.

Speaking of shopping, I did a lot of it on the trip to Dallas and Seattle. New necklace, earrings and ring. Oh, also bought circle pendants that say Joy, Dream, and Hope (for some inspiration). Also bought a new dress at Ann Taylor Loft for Nicole's wedding (Anna bought the same one: It was on a huge sale for $18.99: beige w/lace overlay; knee length, strapless: really pretty!).

Macy's had a giant sale, so bought some clothes there as well, and shoes at Charlotte Rouse. But at least everything was 50% off or more.

No comments: