Sunday, September 30, 2007

Jewelry!!!

Today I went to Crafty Bastards Arts & Crafts Fair. It was a great day: warm, sunny, blue sky, great company and of course a chance to buy a lot of jewelry! I was really good at only buying things that I really like and that I haven't seen anywhere else, and that were under $30. The fair had so many creative ideas for clothing, bags, jewelry, etc., etc. I should have taken a camera to take pictures and then try to recreate those idea...or would it be plagiarism?

My first purchase: depending on your "status," some of you "lucky" girls might get this for Valentine's Day!
my imaginary boyfriend loves me!
My second purchase: these were only $8 and I haven't seen anything like this before, although I have noticed that there is quite a bit of jewelry made out of wood popping up in stores lately. Just yesterday I saw some rings made from wood in Wold Market.
My third purchase: I saw this necklace in Nana and absolutely loved it! It's so feminine, dainty, and I put on a new clasp so that now I can take the charms off and wear them in any combination I want. LOVE!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want those earrings! And judging by the way things have been going with real boyfriends lately, I am pretty sure I'd be getting one of those pins for V-day.