Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Stacey saves the day!!!

Do you remember my favorite red shoes? I bought them in August and have pretty much worn them out because I really, really like them and they are super comfortable and super cute and I always get compliments on them.

I have been mad at myself for quite some time for only getting one pair and when I went back to the store a few months ago, the store no longer had my red shoes. Instead, I bought a pair of black ones.

The problem? I still wanted a new pair of my red shoes because the ones that I have are scuffed and I really would not wear them anywhere other than grocery shopping and maybe on the way dancing.

Anyway, today at lunch when I went shopping with Stacey, she found my red shoes in my right size! I think they were the only one pair in the store. So without a second thought I bought them.
Yay. Shoe Happiness!

No comments: