Friday, December 7, 2007

Hanukkah present #1

Every year my grandparents give me money for Hanukkah. And every year the money goes directly into my banking account. This time I decided to do things differently: I'm going to buy myself 8 presents (one for each night of Hanukkah) with that money.

Present #1: a pretty necklace.

I have been trying to find a black faceted bead necklace for at least 3 months without any luck. Today Stacey and I took a mini shopping trip to Union Station and that is when Stacey found the perfect necklace at Ann Taylor. Why is it perfect? It is black, it is faceted, and it is beaded. In fact, I've seen this necklace multiple times before, but did not buy it because it was nearly $70. Well, today it was on sale! I bought it! And after removing one of the strands, it is nearly exactly what I've been looking for. So there you go, Stacey, credit given where credit is due :)
(on the left is the original necklace, on the right is the"updated" version on my neck)

No comments: